Why Choose Top of the World Ranch?
315 acres of nature, the great healer in abundance.
- 315 acres of nature, the great healer in abundance. (Why is this important? Because we seek peace. Being surrounded by beautiful nature makes peace much easier to find.)
- You have your own private room & bathroom.
- We have an infrared sauna
- evidence based indoor and outdoor programs – geared specifically to you.
- We offer yoga, guided imagery, mindfulness, relaxation and grounding techniques.
- Top chefs feed your body for a healthy you inside and out.
- Commercial size steam room, massage and other holistic treatments.
- One to one counseling sessions throughout your stay.
Your continuing care after care plan begins as soon as you arrive.
- If you stick to the plan you helped co-create, you will be successful.
- Your continuing care/after care plan begins soon after you arrive.
- You receive thorough/interactive psycho-educational programming.
- We connect you with help and support within your own community.
- We attend a variety of 12 step meetings.
- We have a a mix of traditional (individual and group counseling, psycho education) and holistic approaches to therapy
Are you ready to talk? We’re standing by to help.
The vast techniques and processes that they incorporate along with the amazing environment and facilities at Top of the World Ranch are what I, as a recovering alcoholic and addict, find essential in physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual healing and growth.
AMAZING facility with a knowledgeable, friendly staff. I recently had the opportunity to tour the ranch and I must say that I was thoroughly impressed. The facility grounds are expansive and absolutely peaceful. Perfect setting for healing, discovery, and recovery.
On Top of the World Ranch , the place is amazing. The facility is beyond beautiful and lead by a staff that is the best in their field. It is tucked away in the country, just outside of the Quad Cities. Very conveniently located near airport or any of the Interstates , very easy to get to.