Your success in recovery will not be left to chance.
- You partner with your primary counselor and together you create your addictions treatment plan.
- you will also meet with other staff within their areas of expertise to attend to your unique individual needs.
- You receive a minimum of two weekly one one one counseling sessions with your qualified addictions counselor.
- We connect you with highly qualified support organizations and individuals to continue your recovery plan once you return home.
- in addition, after returning home, each client will have continuing care sessions in place.
A holistic approach that supports all aspects of your recovery.
- Native American led sweat lodge & sharing circle experiences
- Holistic therapies such as Mindfulness, Yoga & Tai Chi or Chi Gong.
- Hiking, mountain biking, canoeing, fishing and other outdoor experiences to support your recovery experience.
- A fully equipped gym, and steam room.
Are you ready to talk? We’re standing by to help.
The vast techniques and processes that they incorporate along with the amazing environment and facilities at Top of the World Ranch are what I, as a recovering alcoholic and addict, find essential in physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual healing and growth.
AMAZING facility with a knowledgeable, friendly staff. I recently had the opportunity to tour the ranch and I must say that I was thoroughly impressed. The facility grounds are expansive and absolutely peaceful. Perfect setting for healing, discovery, and recovery.
On Top of the World Ranch , the place is amazing. The facility is beyond beautiful and lead by a staff that is the best in their field. It is tucked away in the country, just outside of the Quad Cities. Very conveniently located near airport or any of the Interstates , very easy to get to.