Top of the World Ranch is committed to supporting our clients’ well-being as they begin healing. As they work toward recovery, they have the option to explore the acres of our campus and experience the incredible power of nature. We also offer a range of mental health activities, both on our campus and in the surrounding area. Please get in touch with us today at 1.844.814.8885 to learn more about the activities available at the Top of the World Ranch facility.
What Does Top of the World Ranch Offer?
When you come to our campus, you have access to many outdoorsy amenities. For instance, our mental health therapy activities include:
- Walking trails – We have several miles of hiking, walking, and mountain biking trails easily accessed via our Ranch and the surrounding land. In addition, for our clients’ convenience, we offer mountain bikes in various sizes for their use.
- Wooded areas – Our campus is surrounded by gorgeous wooded areas, including cedar trees and old wood oaks. The woods are perfect for a contemplative walk or hike, so we often offer group walks as part of our addiction treatment program.
- Water activities – Mill Creek runs through our property, so we offer kayaks, canoes, and fishing gear for those who love to spend time on the water.
- Wildlife watching – There is a wide array of elk, deer, and birds that our clients can watch as they recover. These animals add to our campus’s atmosphere and are a lovely addition to your surroundings.
These are only a few outdoor activities for mental health we offer on our beautiful campus grounds.
Group Activities for Mental Health Treatment
We believe that recovery doesn’t happen in a bubble. Other people are experiencing the same challenges you are, and getting to know those people can support your journey to sobriety. As a result, we offer a variety of group activities, such as basketball games, volleyball games, lawn bowling, and horseshoes. These games can encourage camaraderie and forge relationships that can last long after you’ve left our treatment center.
In addition to the games we’ve listed above, we also provide a range of outings and excursions for our clients during their stay at our campus. For instance, you may have the opportunity to go to locations such as:
- Starved Rock State Park in Oglesby, Illinois
- Maquoketa Caves State Park in Maquoketa, Iowa
- Wildcat Den State Park in Muscatine, Iowa
- Mississippi Palisades State Park in Savanna, Illinois
These excursions can be a great way to get out of your comfort zone and into a new and exciting adventure.
Mental Health Activities for Relaxation
Contact Top of the World Ranch to Learn More
Addiction recovery can be challenging, but you don’t have to do it alone. Let us help you recover from addiction. With our wide array of mental health treatment activities, you can feel like an active part of the process rather than simply letting life pass by around you. To learn more about the activities and amenities we provide, please reach out to Top of the World Ranch today at 1.844.814.8885 or use our convenient online form.